Funeral Directors in Thornbury, South Gloucestershire
Our trusted local funeral directors are here to help
Organising funeral services can be an emotional and confusing time for many. With so much information to take in and the end goal being to deliver a perfect service that is both peaceful and meaningful, the whole process can be stressful.
We have over 75 years’ experience as funeral directors in Bristol. During that time, we’ve helped countless families in your area say goodbye in the most respectful and thoughtful ways. From local knowledge through to assisting with death registrations, we’re available to help wherever you need us.
Here is a brief overview of our funeral services:
- Coffins – Choose the right coffin for your loved one from our high-quality range.
- Flowers – Floral tributes, arrangements and wreaths are the perfect way to honour a person’s memory and our team can help create your perfect aesthetic
- Masonry – Create a lasting legacy with the help of our talented masonry partners and commit your sentiments to stone
- Urns – With urns available for everything from display and burial through to scattering, explore a variety of classic and contemporary products.
- Vehicles – From traditional vehicles to more modern arrangements, we can coordinate the right vehicles for you and your loved one.
- Stationery – We offer wording, design and production teams to help set the right tone for your service.
- Plans – We also provide comprehensive plans for those who wish to keep their family protected from the financial anxiety of planning a funeral.
Local funeral directors
Our extensive range of funeral services in South Gloucestershire are compiled with you in mind. Based locally in Thornbury, our L & J Gulwell funeral home team is on hand to support families across the region with organising a celebration of life that’s tailored to the individual.
There when you need us
First and foremost, we’re on hand Our team of dedicated and experienced funeral directors in Thornbury are always available when you need them. Whether it’s delivering guidance in our funeral home or dropping in to help you over a coffee.
Trusted local network
Over the years we’ve managed to add a number of local partners to our network. From florists through to expert stonemasons, our team of professionals can help deliver a peaceful and fitting service for your loved one.
Knowledge of Bristol venues
Our team has up-to-date We have also developed a keen knowledge of the Thornbury area. So, whether you’re based in central Morton or out towards Grovesend, we can help you with everything from venue capacities to available dates for ceremonies.
On hand to help throughout Thornbury
If you ever need the assistance of funeral directors in Thornbury, then look no further. With an incredibly knowledgeable in-house team, as well as a strong network of expert partners, we’re ready to help you create the most meaningful day possible.
We are available 24 hours a day on 01454 418 779 or in-person during the day at our local funeral home in Thornbury. Get in touch to see how we can help make the process easier.