Funeral Directors in Staple Hill, South Gloucestershire
Our trusted, local funeral directors are here to help
Experiencing a bereavement can be an emotional time for loved ones, without the additional confusion and stress that comes with arranging a funeral. Along with practical considerations, it’s important for the funeral service to be meaningful, compassionate and respectful.
For the past 70 years, HG Harris have operated as funeral directors in Staple Hill, helping local families lay their loved ones to rest peacefully and respectfully. We’ll be by your side to support you through the entire process – from assisting with the death registration to choosing a coffin or casket.
Experienced and compassionate, our local team will be on hand to support you every step of the way. Here’s an overview of the funeral services in Staple Hill that we provide:
- Coffins – Taking your budget into consideration, we’ll help you to choose a high-quality coffin from collection that suits your requirements.
- Flowers – Our team can create a bespoke flower service to pay tribute to your loved one, including floral tributes, arrangements and wreaths.
- Masonry – Our expert masonry partners will help to create a meaningful commemoration for your loved one.
- Urns – Choose from our collection of traditional and contemporary urns, suitable for display, burial or scattering.
- Vehicles – We can arrange transportation for the funeral, including traditional transport, as well as alternative options on request.
- Stationery – We offer support with the wording, design and production of funeral stationery, including the order of service, and attendance cards.
- Plans – Our tailored funeral plans protect your family from the financial burden of arranging a funeral.
Local funeral directors
HG Harris covers Staple Hill and the surrounding areas, providing thoughtful, dignified funerals throughout South Gloucestershire. With our funeral home based in Staple Hill, we have the broad local knowledge needed to give your loved ones a meaningful service.
There when you need us
Whenever you need us, our experienced team of funeral directors in Staple Hill will be by your side. Whether that’s to discuss choosing the right urn or having an informal conversation about the arrangements over a cup of coffee, we’re here to talk at a time and place of your choosing.
Trusted local network
From monumental masonry to floral tributes, our trusted local partners are on hand to provide additional funeral-related services and products for the day. By establishing this network of local partners, we can assure you’ll receive a high level of quality at a minimal cost.
Knowledge of Bristol venues
As experienced funeral directors in Bristol, we have a vast knowledge of Staple Hill and the surrounding areas. That means we can provide up-to-date information on local crematoriums and places of worship that would be suitable for your requirements, including available dates and guest capacity.
On hand to help throughout Staple Hill
If you need to make arrangements for a funeral service in Staple Hill, the team at HG Harris will be here to support you at every step. With our knowledge and experience, we’ll help you create a stress-free, respectful service that is truly meaningful to your loved one.
Give our friendly and helpful team a call on 0117 956 9479 – we’re available 24 hours a day. Or, if you’d like to speak to someone in person, visit us during the day at our Staple Hill funeral home.